Marne is a seasoned Organization Development Consultant with a passion for designing transformative experiences and fostering community. With 25 years of experience spanning various creative industries, she brings a wealth of knowledge in conflict resolution, leadership development, and creative entrepreneurship. Marne‘s expertise has been sought by clients in architecture, engineering, healthcare, and hospitality sectors both domestically and internationally. Through her coaching and consulting work, she empowers individuals and teams to thrive in alignment with their goals and values.
· BS Architecture, Washington State University
· BArch, Washington State University
· MSOD, Pepperdine’s Graziadio Business School
· Certified Fearless Organization Practitioner – Amy Edmondson’s Psychological Safety Assessment
· Integrative Enneagram Accredited Practitioner
· MSOD Alumni Council Careers Committee Co-chairView Other Team Members