The Flawless Consulting Fieldbook and Companion
by Peter Block
In this time of free agency, outsourcing, and cross-functional work teams, consulting has become a part of everyone’s job. We live in an era where we are forced to hire professionals to provide the help we used to seek from friends.
Some of this need for instant expertise is for reassurance but, some is just that we do not have time to learn it ourselves.
This book will change that.
Best used in conjunction with Flawless Consulting: A Guide To Getting Your Expertise Used, you will learn ways to:
- Support the integrity of your expertise
- Change your mind about how you interpret your own consulting experience
- Broaden your way of thinking
- Bring a manageable dose of therapy and art, philosophy and literature into your thoughts about consulting
- Do so with an easy to follow, step-by-step process