Flawless Consulting 1 – The Virtual Experience
October 20 - October 21$1250
Tue, October 20 – 10:30am-1:00pm ET / 7:30am-10:00am PT and 2:30pm-5:00pm ET / 11:30am-2:00pm PT
Wed, October 21 – 10:30am-1:00pm ET / 7:30am-10:00am PT and 2:30pm-5:00pm ET / 11:30am-2:00pm PT
Flawless Consulting 1 – The Virtual Experience is specifically designed to meet the needs of the increasing number of people working remotely. It is based on the highly acclaimed in-person workshop designed by Peter Block. This virtual experience teaches the skills to have Influence, Impact and build Accountability and Commitment even when working from home. In an atmosphere where building Relationships becomes even more crucial, this experience combines:
1. Our online Learning Portal for pre/post-workshop engagement and learning
2. Three, 3-hour highly interactive Instructor-Led Sessions that include lecture, instructor-led roleplays and skill practice in small breakouts
3. Post-session One-on-one coaching for each participant to sustain the learning and enhance on-the-job application
Each participant will receive a copy of Peter Block’s Flawless Consulting 3rd edition, and a complete Participant Kit.
In this Experience, you will learn:
• The skills of relationship-building and influencing others
• To work in a trusting partnership role with clients/colleagues
• To develop commitment from your clients/colleagues through skilled contracting
• To assertively express what you want for a successful partnership
• To identify and manage various resistance styles
• To negotiate more effective and enduring agreements with clients/colleagues avoiding no-win situations
Flawless Consulting 1 – The Virtual Experience is the perfect solution for effectively engaging clients/colleagues and humanizing our digital world.
Please note, in order to ensure the diversity of perspectives that enable a productive learning experience, it is advised that enrollment be limited to a maximum of 4 registrants per organization. If you would like to bring this program in-house, please contact Chris Witt by phone: +1 (513) 207-8866 or email.